The latest issue of Questions of International Law / Questioni di Diritto Internazionale (no. 41, 2017) is out. Contents include:
- Hammer and Nail. Megaregionals, CETA and the Law of Treaties
- Introduced by Jan Klabbers
- Federica Violi, Formal and informal modification of treaties before their entry into force: What scope for amending CETA?
- Alessandra Arcuri, Is CETA keeping up with the promise? Interpreting certain provisions relating to Biotechnology
- Luca Pantaleo, The provisional application of CETA: Selected issues