The latest issue of the Journal of International Dispute Settlement (Vol. 8, no. 1, March 2017) is out. Contents include:
- Cameron A. Miles, Provisional Measures and the Margin of Appreciation before the International Court of Justice
- Massimo Lando, Compliance with Provisional Measures Indicated by the International Court of Justice
- Christina L. Beharry, Prejudgment Interest Rates in International Investment Arbitration
- Nitish Monebhurrun, Novelty in International Investment Law: The Brazilian Agreement on Cooperation and Facilitation of Investments as a Different International Investment Agreement Model
- Daniela Páez-Salgado, Settlements in Investor–State Arbitration: Are Minority Shareholders Precluded from Having its Treaty Claims Adjudicated?
- Charalampos Giannakopoulos, Reconceptualizing ‘Failure to State Reasons’ as a Ground for Annulment under Article 52(1)(e) of the ICSID Convention
- Patrick Dumberry, Has the Fair and Equitable Treatment Standard Become a Rule of Customary International Law?