Brought to you by Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores, Unión Europea y de Cooperación
Online Event | 11.04.19
14:00 to 18:00 (CEST)
Explore International Careers
Following the success of last year’s event, Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores, Unión Europea y de Cooperación has once again teamed up with Global Careers to invite you to the second edition of this unique online recruitment event where you will have the opportunity to engage with leading Organisations from the International Public Sector, have a 1-2-1 online conversation with their staff and learn more about their careers opportunities and your potential as a candidate.
- Are you a Spanish national?
- Do you hold a Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum?
- Do you have 5 years or more of relevant professional work experience? (Excluding internships)
- Do you speak at least one additional language proficiently from the following preferred languages: Arabic, English, French, Portuguese and Russian
- Are you motivated to work for an International Organisation or are considering returning?
Why register for this event?
You’ll receive early access to exclusive employer information and opportunities.
Choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in one-on-one text-based conversations directly with a recruiter at those organisations, without leaving your office or home.
Be first to hear about a wide range of career-focused content from leading International Organisations & Agencies who are recruiting.
- Multilateral Agencies (UN/IFIs/MDBs)
- Civil Society Organisations (INGOs, Trusts, and Foundations)
- Implementing Partners