The latest issue of the Review of International Organizations (Vol. 12, no. 1, March 2017) is out. Contents include:
- Andrew Kerner, Morten Jerven, & Alison Beatty, Does it pay to be poor? Testing for systematically underreported GNI estimates
- Daniel McDowell, Need for speed: The lending responsiveness of the IMF
- Dursun Peksen & Robert G. Blanton, The impact of ILO conventions on worker rights: Are empty promises worse than no promises?
- Simone Dietrich & Amanda Murdie, Human rights shaming through INGOs and foreign aid delivery
- Diana Panke, Speech is silver, silence is golden? Examining state activity in international negotiations