New Issue: Questions of International Law
- The advent of the Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals and the future of (ad hoc) international criminal justice: Questions of legality, efficiency, and fairness
- Introduced by Maurizio Arcari and Micaela Frulli
- Alexandre Skander Galand, Was the Residual Mechanism’s creation falling squarely within the Chapter VII power of the Security Council?
- Andrea Carcano, Of efficiency and fairness in the administration of international justice: Can the Residual Mechanism provide adequately reasoned judgments?
- Yvonne McDermott, Fairness before the Mechanism for the International Criminal Tribunals